Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Visual Food Diary

So I'm going to experiment with this and take cell phone pictures of all my meals. We'll see if this helps.Breakfast: mini whole wheat bagel w/ light laughing cow cheese wedge

Lunch and snacks for the day: baby carrots and hummus, pringles stix, amy's bean and cheese burrito w/ salsa, sugar free applesauce and pineapple.

Dinner - 5 pierogies w/ light sour cream and canned green beans. I know it looks kinda bland, but I got home pretty late tonight and I had no energy to cook so this is what Aaron made for me, lol.

Also - I snacked on some peanuts around 5 o'clock and right now I am drinking a beer. I'm just going to try and stick to proper portions and stop myself from going back for seconds/thirds, and not worry so much about counting calories. I got enough going on I don't need to needlessly add in a bunch of math to my list of responsibilities.

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

I have 2 things to say

Beer is fat

and it is not that late, it is still light outside. I can see the light in the background!!!

Don't blame eating "crap" on time. You weren't going to do anything but sit on the couch after you ate anyways, so take the time and make a healthy meal.

It makes you feel better, trust me!